How to make Cinnamon Star Cookies
About Cinnamon Star Cookies Recipe:Beautiful, fun and delicious! These star cookies with a hint of cinnamon are an absolute favourite among the kids who will not only enjoy relishing it but even baking with you. Just some simple ingredients and a few steps would give you these Christmas delights to enjoy this festive season.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Star Cookies
- 2 Kg butter
- 2.2 kg castor sugar
- 0.2 kg Christmas mix spice
- 0.1 kg cinnamon powder
- 0.3 kg honey
- 0.15 kg glucose
- 1 kg cream
- 1 kg buckwheat flour
- 3.5 kg bread flour
- 0.1 kg baking soda
How to Make Cinnamon Star Cookies
- 1.Cream honey, glucose, butter and sugar together.
- 2.Whip the cream and add to the flour and soda.
- 3.Mix together and keep in the chiller for a week.
- 4.Roll out and cut in star shapes.
- 5.Bake at 190 C till golden brown.
Key Ingredients: butter, castor sugar, Christmas mix spice, cinnamon powder, honey, glucose, cream, buckwheat flour, bread flour, baking soda