Coconut and Ding Ladoo Recipe
Coconut and Ding Ladoo Recipe: Here we bring another delicious dessert recipe and it is a perfect recipe for Raksha Bandhan.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Coconut and Ding Ladoo
- 6 ghee
- 100 gram gond / dinka / edible gum / anutu
- 2 tbsp cashew / kaju, chopped
- 2 tbsp almonds / badam, chopped
- 2 tbsp raisins / kishmish
- 1½ cup dry coconut / kopra,
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds / khus khus
- ¾ cup dry khajur / chuara / dry dates, seedless
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder / jaiphal powder
- 1 cup jaggery / gud
- 2 tbsp water
How to Make Coconut and Ding LadooHideShow Media
Firstly, in a tawa heat ¼ cup ghee and roast ½ cup gond in batches.
Crush the gond using your hand or with a help of rolling pin.
Also roast dry fruits, 1½ cup dry coconut and 2 tbsp poppy seeds.
Roast khajur powder with 2 tbsp ghee on low flame.
Transfer the roasted khajur powder into the same bowl.
Additionally add ¼ tsp cardamom powder and ¼ tsp nutmeg powder.
Mix well making sure all the dry fruits are well combined. keep aside.
Now start making ladoo (greased hand) when the mixture is still hot / warm.
Finally, enjoy gond ladoo / dinkache ladoo for a month when stored in airtight container.