How To Make Coconut Cookies
About Coconut Cookies Recipe: Baked goodness of coconut cookies that yo can make at home any time and relish with a piping hot cup of tea. These cookies are light, wholesome and too delicious to resist!
Ingredients of Coconut Cookies
- 100 gms refined flour
- 100 gms dessicated coconut
- 100 gms salted butter
- 100 gms sugar powder
- 10 gms custard powder
- 25 ml toned milk
- edible food colour (blue, yellow, red, pink, green etc.)
How to Make Coconut Cookies
- 1.Mix butter and sugar, till it completely dissolves and add milk
- 2.Add all other ingredients for a thick mixture consistency.
- 3.Make small rounds and place on baking tray.
- 4.Bake for around 20 minutes at 150 degree.
- 5.Colour them with desired choice of colour.
Key Ingredients: refined flour, dessicated coconut, salted butter, sugar powder, custard powder, toned milk, edible food colour (blue, yellow, red, pink, green etc.)