How to make Crispy Andhra Bhindi
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Crispy Andhra Bhindi Recipe: Crunchy deep fried bhindi sprinkled with roasted masala, a perfect lunch recipe that is quick, easy and fuss-free.
Ingredients of Crispy Andhra Bhindi
- 500 Gram Bhindi / okra
- For deep frying Oil
- 2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 2 tsp Peanuts
- 1 tbsp Bengal gram/Chana dal
- 7-8 Red chillies
- 1 tbsp Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Dessicated coconut, grated
- 1 tsp Salt
How to Make Crispy Andhra Bhindi
- 1.Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, peanuts, chana dal and red chillies together in a pan. Keep aside to cool and then grind them together.
- 2.Mix in the salt, coconut and crushed garlic to the ground mixture. (This masala can be stored for six months in an air tight jar in a refrigerator.)
- 3.Heat oil and deep fry the bhindi.
- 4.Remove the bhindi from oil, put in a bowl and sprinkle the masala over it.
- 5.Mix well and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Bhindi / okra, Oil, Cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, Peanuts, Bengal gram/Chana dal, Red chillies, Garlic cloves (crushed), Dessicated coconut, Salt