How to make Cucumber Cheesecake
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Cucumber Cheesecake Recipe: A unique combination flavors. A savoury cheesecake made with cucumber, cheese, garlic, hung curd and cream.
Ingredients of Cucumber Cheesecake
- 175 gms crushed salted biscuits
- 50 gms butter
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 50 gms cheese, grated
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 225 gms hung curd
- 1 1/2 tbsp castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mint, shredded
- 150 ml whipped cream
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- to taste salt and pepper
How to Make Cucumber Cheesecake
- 1.Combine crushed biscuits, butter, lemon rind and cheese. Season and set it in flan dish.
- 2.Mix the cucumber with hung curd and beat until smooth.
- 3.Add the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind, gelatin, garlic, mint and whipped cream. Season well. Layer this mix over the biscuit base. Set in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
- 4.Garnish with cucumber and mint leaves.
- 5.Serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: crushed salted biscuits, butter, lemon rind, coarsely ground black pepper, cheese, cucumber, hung curd, castor sugar, eggs, lemon juice, mint, whipped cream, crushed garlic, salt and pepper