How to make Chilled Pineapple Cheesecake
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chilled Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe: A cheesecake recipe with loads of pineapple and a buttery digestive biscuit crust. Smooth and creamy, this cheesecake recipe is worth trying.
Ingredients of Chilled Pineapple Cheesecake
- 15 Arrowroot or digestive biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp castor or powdered sugar
- For filling:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Egg yolks
- 3 tbsp gelatine
- 2 cups cream (chilled)
- 2 cups hung curd
- 1/2 cup pureed pineapple or pineapple jam or pineapple slices (for decoration)
How to Make Chilled Pineapple Cheesecake
- 1.Crush biscuits and mix in butter and powdered sugar. Line the base of the cake tin and keep aside.
- 2.Sprinkle gelatine in the 1/2 cup water and let it soak.
- 3.Place into a double boiler, the milk, sugar and the yolks and cook over low heat till well mixed and slightly thickened.
- 4.Add the soaked gelatine and continue stirring till it reaches a coating consistency.
- 5.Cool till partially set. Whip cream till thick. Fold the curds and pineapple into the milk mixture, then the whipped cream.
- 6.Transfer mixture to cake tin, level it smooth and leave to set in refrigerator 6-8 hours or overnight.
- 7.Transfer on to a serving dish, garnish and serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: Arrowroot or digestive biscuits, butter, castor or powdered sugar, milk, sugar, Egg yolks, gelatine, cream (chilled), hung curd, pureed pineapple or pineapple jam or pineapple slices (for decoration)