How to make Cumin Chicken (Jeera Chicken)
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Cumin Chicken (Jeera Chicken) Recipe: A warm chicken dish with a hint of ginger-garlic paste, fried onions, cumin and coriander. You'll be left wondering why you didn't try this before.
Ingredients of Cumin Chicken (Jeera Chicken)
- 1/2 Kg whole chicken
- 2 Onions
- 2 tsp jeera (cumin)
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp saunf (fennel)
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- 2 Elaichi pods (cardamom)
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- to taste salt
- Curry leaves
How to Make Cumin Chicken (Jeera Chicken)
- 1.Cut the onions and keep them aside.
- 2.Dry roast all the ingredients and keep them aside.
- 3.Take a pan and add the oil. Heat it, add the onions and let them fry till they turn pink.
- 4.Add the curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste and fry till it's rid of its raw smell.
- 5.Add the chicken and fry till the chicken is done.
- 6.After it's half-cooked add the roasted masala and then the salt
- 7.Fry till it's dry and add coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.
Key Ingredients: whole chicken, Onions, jeera (cumin), pepper, saunf (fennel), cloves, Cinnamon sticks, Elaichi pods (cardamom), coriander seeds, ginger-garlic paste, Oil, salt, Curry leaves