How to make Deconstructed Tiramisu
About Deconstructed Tiramisu Recipe: Who doesn't like to gorge on this French favourite, decadent Tiramisu? Here is a delectable recipe of deconstructed tiramisu complete with coffee and cocoa which is sure to make its way through your dessert platter.
Ingredients of Deconstructed Tiramisu
- 1 Cup For the cake, icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp baking powder
- For mascarpone filling:
- 250 gms mascarpone cream cheese
- 200 gms fresh cream
- 50 gms castor sugar
- 25 gms honey
- For sugar glass (garnish):
- 100 gms sugar
- 60 gms liquid glucose
- For chocolate crisps (garnish):
- 140 gms refined flour
- 20 gms cocoa powder
- 80 gms castor sugar
- 100 ml milk
- For coffee soil:
- 160 gms refined flour
- 80 gms unsalted butter
- 80 gms castor sugar
- 20 gms coffee powder
How to Make Deconstructed Tiramisu
- Prepare the cake:
- 1.Combine hot water and oil until emulsified, add milk ,curd , icing sugar and vanilla extract. Beat the above ingredients well and add the flour and baking powder.
- 2.Pour the batter in the mould. Bake it for 30 minutes at 165 degrees C.
- 3.Let it cool. Cut it with round moulds for better presentation.
- Prepare mascarpone whip:
- 1.Now combine all the ingredients for mascarpone filling.
- 2.Fill the siphon with 125 grm of mascarpone filling
- 3.Add the charger and shake well.
- Prepare the sugar glass (garnish):
- 1.Gently heat sugar and glucose together till it reaches to the boiling point. Immediately spread it on the silicon sheet.
- 2.Bake it for 10 minutes at 180 degree C.
- 3.Once baked, let it cool.
- Prepare the chocolate crisps (garnish):
- 1.Mix the given ingredients for chocolate crisps, spread it on the silicon sheet and bake it for 10 minutes at 165 degree C. Let it cool.
- Prepare the coffee soil:
- 1.Crumble the above ingredients, spread it on the silicon sheet and bake it for 8 mins at 165 degree C. Let it cool.
- 1.Soak the moulded sponge in the espresso coffee for about 3.5 minutes.
- 2.Place the soaked sponge in a plate and add the coffee soil in the surrounding of sponge.
- 3.Insert the cracks of sugar crisps and chocolate crisps in the sponge abstractly.
- 4.Shake the siphon well and gently press to generate mascarpone foams which should be evenly distributed with the bites.
- 5.Sprinkle cocoa powder.
Key Ingredients: For the cake, icing sugar, vanilla extract, refined flour, oil, hot water, milk, curd, baking powder, mascarpone cream cheese, fresh cream, castor sugar, honey, sugar, liquid glucose, refined flour, cocoa powder, castor sugar, milk, refined flour, unsalted butter, castor sugar, coffee powder