How to make Eggless Date Cake
About Eggless Date Cake Recipe: A scrumptious eggless cake with the goodness of dates and almonds in it. It is moist and best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Bake a unique yet tasty cake at home on special occasions with this step by step recipe and simple ingredients that you can easily find in your kitchen.
Ingredients of Eggless Date Cake
- 1/2 Cup dates
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup white flour
- 1/4 cup refined oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almonds
How to Make Eggless Date Cake
- 1.In a food processor, take dates, sugar and milk and blend it well till a smooth paste is formed.
- 2.In a bowl, take the blended mix; add refined oil, flour, baking powder and mix well with a spatula.
- 3.Sprinkle almonds over the batter.
- 4.Pour in a floured baking dish and set in oven for 30-40 mins at 150 degrees.
- 5.To see whether the cake is done or not, insert a fork through the cake and if it comes clean then the cake is done.
Also see more of our eggless cake recipes here.
Key Ingredients: dates, milk, sugar, white flour, refined oil, baking powder, almonds