How to make Eggless Pancakes
Recipe Servings: 10
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Eggless Pancakes Recipe: Sweet, fluffy and delicious pancakes that are eggless too! What do you need more? Serve these basic pancakes with a sweet or a savoury filling/sauce.
Ingredients of Eggless Pancakes
- 1 Cup Maida
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Salt
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- To cook the pancakes Oil
How to Make Eggless Pancakes
- 1.Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, milk, oil, vanilla essence and enough water to form a smooth paste. The batter should be of a coating consistency. Add more water if required.
- 2.Take a frying pan of about 6'-7' diameter and heat oil in it.
- 3.When the oil gets hot, turn over the pan and drain the excess oil off it.
- 4.Increase the heat again, and pour batter in the pan.
- 5.Lower the heat and cover the pan for about 10 seconds. Uncover the pan.
- 6.When edges of the pancake start lifting on its own, the pancake is done.
- 7.Just loosen the edges and turn the pan upside down over a plate and serve.
, Baking powder, Milk
, Oil, Vanilla essence, Oil