How to make Fish With White Sauce
About Fish With White Sauce Recipe: A yummy dish of pan fried fish covered with white sauce made of butter, milk, refined flour and seasoning. It is an easy and simple recipe as well as very flavourful.
Ingredients of Fish With White Sauce
- 8 fillets Fish (marinate in lemon juice and salt for 20 minutes & amp; rinse)
- Oil (a thin layer in a frying pan)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp refined flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 Pissi kali mirch
How to Make Fish With White Sauce
- 1.Wipe fish dry. Heat the oil and add the fish over high heat. Brown on both sides, then cook over low heat till cooked. Keep aside.
- 2.To make the sauce, melt the butter and add the refined flour, keeping the heat low. Saute till just a suggestion of brown.
- 3.Take the pan off the fire and add the milk very gradually, stirring vigorously all the time.
- 4.Put the pan over the fire again and let it come to a boil, stirring often to avoid scorching.
- 5.When it comes to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes, continuing to stir.
- 6.Add the salt and pepper. Place the fish on a serving dish and pour the white sauce over it.
- 7.Garnish with cheese if you like.
Key Ingredients: Fish (marinate in lemon juice and salt for 20 minutes & amp; rinse), Oil (a thin layer in a frying pan), milk, refined flour, butter, salt, Pissi kali mirch