How To Make Ghyoor
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Ghyoor Recipe: Eat it as a snack or with a curry, this Dogri ghyoor (pronounced as khyoor) is something that cannot be found in restaurants around the country. Try this today!
Ingredients of Ghyoor
- 1 1/2 Cup maida
- to taste salt
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Ghee (to shallow fry)
How to Make Ghyoor
- 1.In a bowl add maida and salt. Add water to make a thin batter. The batter should be thin enough to drip from the fingers.
- 2.In a wok heat the ghee to shallow fry.
- 3.With the help of your fingers make a nest like pattern that is slightly round in shape.
- 4.Do not flip the ghyoor. It needs to be cooked from one side only. Once it cooks (takes about 2-4 minutes) serve with khatta meat.
- 5.Ghyoor can also be made sweet. Replace the salt with some castor sugar or sprinkle some sugar on top.
Key Ingredients: maida, salt, water, Ghee (to shallow fry)