How To Make Ginger,Turmeric,Tofu And Kale Curry
About Ginger,Turmeric,Tofu And Kale Curry Recipe: A superdelicios, nutritive and simple curry that is full of immunity boosting ingredients such as turmeric, ginger and kale. Prepare this at home for a wholesome meal.
Ingredients of Ginger,Turmeric,Tofu And Kale Curry
- 140 gms tofu (extra firm)
- 5 gram curry powder
- 50 gms kale
- 5 gms garlic
- 15 gms ginger
- 10 gms raw whole turmeric
- salt/white pepper (as per taste)
- 100 ml coconut milk
- Few sprigs of curry leaves
- 2 Fresh red chili
- 1 tbsp oil
How to Make Ginger,Turmeric,Tofu And Kale Curry
- 1.Make a paste of garlic, ginger and raw turmeric and keep aside.
- 2.Heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves to it till it crackle.
- 3.Add the ginger, garlic and turmeric paste to the pan.
- 4.Sauté it at medium flame and don’t let it stick onto the bottom.
- 5.Add fresh red chili and curry powder to the pan and sauté for a minute more.
- 6.Add in a ladle of stock/water. Add seasoning to it.
- 7.Add the kale and coconut milk and let it simmer.
- 8.Add in the tofu to the pan and let it simmer for a minute ensuring the tofu doesn’t break.
- 9.Remove from pan served hot garnished with shredded ginger.
Key Ingredients: tofu (extra firm), curry powder, kale, garlic, ginger, raw whole turmeric, salt/white pepper (as per taste), coconut milk, Few sprigs of curry leaves, Fresh red chili, oil