How to make Gobhi Ka Paratha
Recipe Servings: 6
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Grated cauliflower together with seasoning made into hot paranthas.
Ingredients of Gobhi Ka Paratha
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour (made into dough)
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- For the Filling:
- 2 cups Cauliflower, grated
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
How to Make Gobhi Ka Paratha
- 1.Break the dough into small pieces, shape into round balls and flatten.
- 2.Pinch the edges to form a cup, and place some gobhi mixture in the centre.
- 3.Wet the edges and bring together to enclose the filling. Pinch to seal.
- 4.Roll out this stuffed ball to smoothen, dip in dry flour and roll out as thinly as you can without tearing, like you roll a chapati, being careful not to tear it.
- 5.Heat the tawa till very hot, lower the heat and place one parantha over it.
- 6.When the edges start lifting, take some ghee and make a trail along the outer edge of the parantha, and some on the surface.
- 7.When brown on both sides, serve hot.