Gosht Achaari Recipe
Boneless mutton cubes cooked with the flavour burst of seeds, masalas and tomato puree.
- Total Cook Time1 hr 05 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time1 hr
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Gosht Achaari
- 500 gm mutton - boneless cubes
- 1 Tbsp sarson ka tel (mustard oil)
- 1 tsp kalonji (onion seeds)
- 1.5 tsp sarson (mustard seeds)
- 1.5 tsp saunf (fennel seeds)
- 3-4 whole red peppers (sabut lal mirch)
- 2 cups onions - sliced thick
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp haldi (turmeric)
How to Make Gosht AchaariHideShow Media
Heat the oil and add the sarson, kalonji, saunf and lal mirch.
Saute over high heat and add the onions. Cook till a little soft. Remove onions from pan and keep aside.
Add the meat to the same pan and saute over high heat till opaque.
Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cook, covered, till tender.
Add tomato puree and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Mix in the onions, salt, chilli powder and turmeric and simmer for about 5 minutes.