Homemade Fruity Som Tam Recipe
How To Make Homemade Fruity Som Tam
About Homemade Fruity Som Tam Recipe: Here is a hearty melange of fruits, veggies and tangy flvours of soy sauce, lime and sweet chilli sauce. With crunchy roasted peanuts and coriander on top, this is a perfect mid-day meal to binge on.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Homemade Fruity Som Tam
- 1 soup bowl pear
- 1 soup bowl raw mango, peeled
- ½ soup bowl sweet lime (segments of 2 pcs)
- ½ soup bowl orange (segments of 2 pcs)
- 1 piece tomatoes (quartered and halved)
- 1 piece apple , sliced
- 1 tsp fresh red chillie, sliced
- 1 tbsp jaggery (powdered)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 piece lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp peanuts, roasted
- Few sprigs coriander (for garnish)
How to Make Homemade Fruity Som TamHideShow Media
Crush red chilli in the Thai mortar and pestle pounding multiple times or use house mortar and pestle.
Add tomatoes and crush lightly to release the juices.
Add jaggery, lime juice, soy sauce, sweet chilli dipping sauce, salt and mix well.
Mix and pound raw mango for couple of minutes.
Add in pear, sweet lime, orange, apple, roasted peanuts leaving some for the garnish. Mix well.
Plate it in a bowl with all the juices from the mortar.
Garnish it with the remaining peanuts and coriander sprigs.