How to make Hummus with Coriander
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Hummus with Coriander Recipe: A middle eastern dip made with chickpeas, tahini and seasoned mildly. Usually served with pita bread and pickled vegetables.
Ingredients of Hummus with Coriander
- 2 Cups Chickpeas
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Tahini (sesame paste)
- 3 tsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- For garnish Coriander leaves and olive oil
How to Make Hummus with Coriander
- 1.Soak the chick peas overnight, boil them and drain the water.
- 2.Blend all the ingredients together into a thick paste.
- 3.If required, add some of the drained chickpea water when blending.
- 4.Pour in a serving bowl. Garnish and serve with pita bread.
Key Ingredients: Chickpeas
, Coriander, Tahini (sesame paste), Lime juice, Olive oil, Salt and pepper, Coriander leaves and olive oil