How To Make Hyderabadi Anjeer Ki Kheer
About Hyderabadi Anjeer Ki Kheer Recipe: Goodness of fig comes packed in this decadent kheer with saffron, rice and cardamom!
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Anjeer Ki Kheer
- 1 Cup overnight soaked anjeer
- Handful of rice (soaked for 3-4 hours)
- 1 litre milk
- 4-5 tbsp condensed milk
- 6-7 saffron strands
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
How to Make Hyderabadi Anjeer Ki Kheer
- 1.Grind soaked anjeer into a paste and keep aside.
- 2.Grind rice into a paste and keep aside.
- 3.Boil milk in a saucepan on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- 4.Add rice paste and keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- 5.Add anjeer paste and keep stirring.
- 6.When you get a creamy and thick consistency of the mix, add condensed milk and saffron and boil.
- 7.Finally, add cardamom powder, mix and transfer it to small bowls. Serve.
Key Ingredients: overnight soaked anjeer, rice (soaked for 3-4 hours) , milk, condensed milk, saffron strands, cardamom powder