How to make Kaghzi Kebab
About Kaghzi Kebab Recipe: Kebabs are a variety of grilled dishes mainly made of meat, cooked on a skewer. Originated in Turkey, Kebabs are now a part of the global cuisine with various types of kebabs now being made like Shish kebabs, Doner Kebabs, Seekh kebabs and Reshmi Kebabs. This recipe of Kaghzi Kebab is a unique one, marinated with delicious flavors where chicken drumsticks are stuffed with pine-nut and herbs and grilled to perfection. A great starter snack for dinner parties!
Ingredients of Kaghzi Kebab
- 2 Tbsp Ginger paste
- 2 Tbsp Garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp Red chilli powder
- 2 Cups Yogurt
- 1 Cup Double cream
- 3 Nos Lemon juice
- 10 Chicken drumsticks
- 3 Tbsp Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp Ghee/butter
- 100 Gram Garam masala (cumin, caraway/ carom, clove, nutmeg, mace, star anise, fennel, black and green cardamom)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Red food color
- 1 tsp Yellow food color
- 2 Tbsp Pine nut
- 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 Bunch Mint
- 1 Bunch Coriander
- 10 Green chillies
- 1 Kg Potatoes
- 4 Spring onions
- 100 Gram Onions
- 1/2 Kg Chicken mince
How to Make Kaghzi Kebab
- 1.Clean and create a hollow in the chicken drumstick.
- 2.Marinate the chicken drumsticks in cumin, caraway/ carom, clove, nutmeg, mace, star anise, fennel, black & green cardamom 2 eggs and chill for 10 minutes.
- 3.Take some ginger, spring onions and oil a pan. Saute it.
- 4.Add minced chicken, dal, pine nut and some seasoning into the same pan.
- 5.Stuff the chicken drumstick with the stuffing mentioned above.
- 6.Make the tikka marination with ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder, yoghurt, cream, ajwain and lemon juice. Marinate the stuffed drumsticks too with this marinate.
- 7.Skewer and char grill.
- 8.Make chutney with mint, chilli, garlic and sesame seeds.
- 9.Boil the potatoes, add salt and mash.
- 1.Put some potato mash in center of the plate. Make a circular shape with the help of a ring.
- 2.Top with some sauteed dal garnished with desi ghee.
- 3.Set two or three drumsticks in each plate along with chutney.
- 4.Dress it in the plate with salad and pappad rolls.
Key Ingredients: Ginger paste, Garlic paste, Red chilli powder, Yogurt, Double cream, Lemon juice, Chicken drumsticks, Cooking oil, Ghee/butter, Garam masala (cumin, caraway/ carom, clove, nutmeg, mace, star anise, fennel, black and green cardamom), Eggs, Red food color, Yellow food color, Pine nut, Sesame seeds, Mint, Coriander, Green chillies, Potatoes, Spring onions, Popaddums, Onions, Chicken mince