Chicken Kebabs Recipe
A perfect entree to get your party started! Chicken pieces marinated with a range of spices and shallow fried.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Chicken Kebabs
- 250 gm boneless chicken- minced fine
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp (green chillies)- chopped to taste
- Handful of hara dhania (coriander leaves)- chopped
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Oil for frying
How to Make Chicken KebabsHideShow Media
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Shape the ingredients into small kababs and refrigerate for an hour or so.
3. Heat oil and fry the kababs first over high heat, then low, till cooked through.