Kale Channe ki Chaat Recipe
Kala channas tossed with potatoes and masalas with a lemon sprinkle.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Kale Channe ki Chaat
- 1 cup kala channa, soaked 4-5 hours
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves-chopped
- Green chillies-chopped
- 1 cup onions-chopped fine
- 1 cup potato-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp bhuna pissa jeera (cumin)
- Lemon juice to taste
How to Make Kale Channe ki ChaatHideShow Media
Wash the channas and boil in fresh water till cooked but not mashed (bite-like).
Drain and cool.
Mix all the ingredients together and serve.
Adjust masala according to your taste.