How to make Kebab-e-Kela
Vegetarian banana kebabs, flavored with ginger, coriander, green chili and cardamom seeds.
Ingredients of Kebab-e-Kela
- 250 Gram Raw bananas (diced), peeled
- 1 Black cardamom seed (badi elaichi )
- 1/4 Cup Kuttu ka atta
- 2 tsp White rock salt (sendha namak)
- 2 tsp Coriander seeds (powdered), roasted
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Green chili, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Coriander, chopped
- For pan-frying Desi ghee
- For dusting Kuttu ka atta
How to Make Kebab-e-Kela
- 1.Steam the bananas, ginger and elaichi, till bananas are cooked, but bite like.
- 2.Alternately cook with as little water as possible, so that there is no water left after the bananas are cooked. Leave to cool.
- 3.When cool, mash the bananas; add the rest of the ingredients and mix well to form dough like consistency.
- 4.Shape into small cylindrical rods and dust with the kuttu ka atta.
- 5.Heat a thin layer of ghee and fry the kebabs over medium heat, till brown on both sides.
Key Ingredients: Raw bananas (diced), Black cardamom seed (badi elaichi ), Kuttu ka atta, White rock salt (sendha namak), Coriander seeds (powdered), Chilli powder, Lemon juice, Green chili, Coriander, Desi ghee , Kuttu ka atta