How to make Kele ki Sabzi
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
The slight sweetness of raw bananas mingling with the zest of lemon and red chillies. This one's a delight for your taste buds.
Ingredients of Kele ki Sabzi
- 2 Raw bananas (diced), peeled
- 1 tsp Thymol seeds
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 2 Whole red chillies
- 2 tsp Rock salt (sendha namak)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
How to Make Kele ki Sabzi
- 1.Heat oil in a heavy-based pan.
- 2.Add thymol seeds and red chillies.
- 3.Once the chilli darkens a bit, add the banana and turn around over high flame till all the pieces are coated with oil.
- 4.Lower the heat, add salt, let it cook covered till it turns tender. Should press easily with the back of a spoon.
- 5.Mix in the lemon juice and serve garnished with coriander leaves.
Key Ingredients: Raw bananas (diced), Thymol seeds, Oil, Whole red chillies, Rock salt (sendha namak), Lemon juice