How to make Kiwi and Black Olive Dumplings
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Kiwi and Black Olive Dumplings Recipe: This summer serve this mouthwatering combination of mock duck and kiwi and wow all at the dinner table.
Ingredients of Kiwi and Black Olive Dumplings
- 300 gms mock duck filling
- 50 gms black olives
- 100 gms kiwi paste
- 100 ml kiwi syrup
- A pinch of sugar, salt, aromatic seasoning
- For the skin:
- Potato starch
- Wheat starch
How to Make Kiwi and Black Olive Dumplings
- Filling process:
- 1.Mix Kiwi paste with finely chopped black olives.
- 2.Steam mock duck meat and mix with the Kiwi and black olives mixture.
- 3.Add a pinch of sugar, salt and aromatic seasoning.
- Skin Process:
- 1.Prepare the skin with wheat starch, potato starch, and kiwi syrup.
- 1.Add the filling inside the skin and close the folds with top open.
- 2.Steam for around 3-4 minutes.
- 3.Once ready take equal portion of kiwi paste and kiwi syrup with water and prepare a sauce that needs to be poured on top.
- 4.Lastly, garnish with a small piece of olive.
Key Ingredients: mock duck filling, black olives, kiwi paste, kiwi syrup, sugar, salt, aromatic seasoning, Potato starch, Wheat starch