How to make Lachcha Paratha
About Lachcha Paratha Recipe: Dough balls, folded more than once to create layers and then fried on both sides.
Ingredients of Lachcha Paratha
- 2 Cups whole wheat flour
- To knead water
- 1/2 cup ghee
- For dusting dry flour
How to Make Lachcha Paratha
- 1.Knead the flour into a soft and pliable dough, with the water, cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- 2.Make eight round and smooth balls.
- 3.Roll into a round of about 1/4 cm/1/8" thickness.
- 4.Smear the surface of this round, with ghee. Fold in 1/2, smear the surface with ghee again, and make another fold, from corner to corner.
- 5.Roll thinly, without tearing. Heat the tava and place one parantha on to it.
- 6.When the edges start lifting, slightly, smear some ghee over it letting it trickle under it.
- 7.Brown on both sides and serve hot.
You can serve Lachcha Paratha along with a bowl of curd, sabzi of your choice or chatpata pickle.
Key Ingredients: whole wheat flour, water, ghee, dry flour