Lamb with Mango Dip Recipe
Lamb chops marinated in rich cashew paste and shallow fried till tender. Served with a mango dip, that is sweet and sour in one bite.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Cook Time 40 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Lamb with Mango Dip
- 1/2 gm finely sliced lamb
- 1 Tbsp roasted coriander seeds
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
- 50 gm raw cashew nuts
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped to a paste
- 1/2 ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- For the mango dip:
- 3 Tbsp tamarind pulp
- 2 Tbsp soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar Dip
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 fresh red chillies, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
How to Make Lamb with Mango DipHideShow Media
Grind spices and nuts.
Add remaining ingredients except meat.
Marinate sliced lamb for 3-4 hours.
Heat in a heavy pan and add meat and juices.
Stir-fry till tender and moisten with meat stock.
To make dip, blend all ingredients together and serve with the lamb.