How To Make Leftover Chicken Quesadilla
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Leftover Chicken Quesadilla Recipe: A quick, easy and delicious way to use your leftiver chicken! Here's a mouth-watering recipe of Mexican star dish quesadilla you can try at home.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Quesadilla
- Leftover chicken (boneless)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp garlic and ginger (each), chopped
- 1 tbsp green chilli, chopped
- 10 gms onion, chopped
- 15 gms tomato, chopped
- 15 gms capsicum, chopped
- 1/4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tbsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tbsp red chilli powder
- 30 gram mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp eggless mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp pizza pasta sauce
- to taste salt
How to Make Leftover Chicken Quesadilla
- 1.Cut leftover chicken into small dice.
- 2.Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, ginger, green chilli and saute on high flame for 30 seconds.
- 3.Add onion, tomato, capsicum and saute it for 4-5 minutes. Add garam masala powder, red chilli powder, add chicken, cook it for 2 minutes.
- 4.Add pizza pasta sauce to it and saute it on low flame till the oil separates the masala.
- 5.Season it with salt and pepper, lemon juice and finish it with coriander.
- 6.Spread eggless mayonnaise on a leftover roti then place the quesadilla mixture, chaat masala, grated mozzarella cheese on one half of the roti.
- 7.Fold another half of the roti, apply butter.
- 8.Toast both the sides of roti on a non-stick pan.
- 9.Serve it with tomato ketchup.
Key Ingredients: Leftover chicken (boneless), cooking oil, garlic and ginger (each), green chilli, onion, tomato, capsicum, lemon juice, fresh coriander, garam masala powder, chaat masala, red chilli powder, mozzarella cheese, butter, eggless mayonnaise, pizza pasta sauce, salt