How To Make Low Fat Shrikhand Sundae
About Low Fat Shrikhand Sundae Recipe: Celebrate the festivities with this delicious shrikhand recipe with a nutritious twist! Packed with the goodness of grapes, strawberries, apple, kiwi and chia seeds, this shrikhand recipe is definitely a dessert you wouldn't mind gorging on!
Ingredients of Low Fat Shrikhand Sundae
- 200 gms greek yogurt
- 2 tsp sugar substitute
- A pinch of saffron strands
- 2 gms green cardamom
- 1/2 Apple
- 1/2 Kiwi
- 2 Strawberries
- 10-12 Grapes
- 30 gms chia seeds
- 150 ml milk
How to Make Low Fat Shrikhand Sundae
- 1.Soak chia seeds in milk overnight.
- 2.Soak saffron in 50 ml milk and warm a bit.
- 3.Cut fresh fruits in small dices.
- 4.Puree strawberry and keep aside.
- 5.Hang greek yogurt in strainer for 1 hour,
- 6.Add sugar free, milk based saffron strands and cardamom powder to yogurt.
- 7.Cream hung yogurt nicely till cardamom and saffron flavours blends well.
- 8.Strain chia seeds from milk and keep separate.
- 9.Take parfait/ sundae glass and start layering shrikhand.
- 10.First add strawberry puree at bottom.
- 11.Top with some shrikhand, then top some chia seeds and fresh fruits.
- 12.Repeat above step twice.
- 13.Garnish with remaining chia seeds and fresh fruits and strawberry puree.
greek yogurt, sugar substitute, saffron strands, green cardamom, Apple, Kiwi
, Strawberries, Grapes
, chia seeds, milk