How to make Matka Malai Kulfi
About Matka Malai Kulfi Recipe: Nothing like rich, creamy and home-made kulf. Throw in some cardamom and saffron for flavour and pistachios for crunch.
Ingredients of Matka Malai Kulfi
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 Cup Condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom seeds (crushed)
- 1/4 Cup Dry fruit mix
- 10-15 strands Saffron (soaked in 1 Tbsp of warm milk for 15 minutes)
How to Make Matka Malai Kulfi
- 1.Simmer milk in a wide bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- 2.Add cream to this and mix well. Keep stirring continuously.
- 3.Now add condensed milk to the mix and stir well.
- 4.Put saffron strands to the mix followed by cardamom seeds and dry fruit mix.
- 5.Mix well and keep simmering on medium flame till it further reduces to almost one third of its original quantity.
- 6.Turn off flame and allow to cool.
- 7.Once cool, transfer the mixture to matkas and refrigerate overnight.
- 8.Serve Matka Malai Kulfi chilled, garnished with nuts and dry fruits.
Key Ingredients: Milk
, Condensed milk, Cardamom seeds (crushed), Dry fruit mix, Saffron (soaked in 1 Tbsp of warm milk for 15 minutes)