How To Make Mango Chia Pudding
About Mango Chia Pudding Recipe: A healthy and easy recipe for the summer season, mango chia pudding is a delicious blend of mango, yogurt and chia seeds. Garnished with mint leaves, this can be a refreshing addition to your diet.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Pudding
- 1/2 Cup yogurt
- 1 Fresh mango
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2-3 Crushed digestive biscuits (optional)
- 1 tbsp honey/castor sugar (optional
- for garnishing mint leaves
How to Make Mango Chia Pudding
- 1.Add honey/castor sugar to the yogurt and mix well (optional). If you prefer natural sweetness, you can skip this step.
- 2.Add chia seeds to the yogurt. Add a little water to the yogurt if you want to dilute it.
- 3.Mix the chia seeds with the yogurt. Let the mixture set in the fridge for at least 45 minutes. Chia seeds taste best when soaked for long.
- 4.Slice the mango into cubes and layer it on top of the chia yogurt mixture. Let is set once again in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- 5.You can add crushed digestive biscuits and garnish with mint leaves (before serving). The biscuits give it a hint of ‘cheesecake’ like flavour.
Key Ingredients: yogurt, Fresh mango, chia seeds, Crushed digestive biscuits (optional), honey/castor sugar (optional, mint leaves