Methi and Kishmish Pakodas Recipe
How To Make Methi and Kishmish Pakodas
A little bit sweet, a little bit savoury, these snacks go well with a steaming cup of tea.
- Total Cook Time3 hrs 20 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time3 hrs 15 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Methi and Kishmish Pakodas
- Mustard oil - for deep frying
- 1 bowl moong dal
- 1 small bowl kasuri methi
- 1 small bowl kishmish - chopped
- 1-2 green chillies - finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger - finely chopped
- Salt to taste
How to Make Methi and Kishmish PakodasHideShow Media
Soak the moong dal for atleast 2-3 hours and grind it to a paste.
While the oil is heating in a deep dish, add the kasuri methi, kishmish, green chillies, ginger and salt to the dal paste and mix well in one direction.
Now take small amounts of the dal batter and deep fry till cooked. Serve with chutney.