How to make Mexican Pizza
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Mexican Pizza Recipe: A crunchy and tangy tortilla pizza topped with a delicious dressing of tarty salsa, refried beans and oodles of mozzarella cheese. Perfect evening snack for kids!
Ingredients of Mexican Pizza
- 4 flour tortillas
- 200 gms refried beans (recipe given)
- 120 gms bell pepper (diced)
- 60 gms spring onion
- 140 gms lettuce
- 160 gram mozzarella cheese, grated
- 120 gram orange cheddar cheese, grated
- 80 gram chipotle dressing
- 160 gram For Pico De Gallo (recipe given)
- 250 gram tomato (diced)
- 250 gram onion (diced)
- 75 ml lime juice
- 10 gram salt
- 5 gram green chilli, chopped
- 10 gram coriander, chopped
- For refried beans:
- 1 kg black beans (boiled)
- 150 gram tomato (diced)
- 150 gram onion (diced)
- 100 gram bell pepper (diced)
- 50 ml vegetable oil
How to Make Mexican Pizza
- 1.Deep fry the tortilla till golden brown.
- 2.Spread the re-fried beans, pico de gallo, diced bell peppers over the tortilla.
- 3.Garnish is with grated mozzarella cheese and orange cheddar cheese.
- 4.Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- 5.Finish the Mexican pizza with lettuce and chipotle dressing.
- Prepare Pico De Gallo:
- 1.Combine tomatoes, onions, green chillies, coriander in a bowl.
- 2.Season with salt and lemon juice.
- Prepare refried beans:
- 1.Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2.Saute the onion, capsicum and tomato till done.
- 3.Stir in the black beans and salt and cook till the beans are thoroughly heated.
Key Ingredients: flour tortillas, refried beans (recipe given), bell pepper (diced), spring onion, lettuce, mozzarella cheese, orange cheddar cheese, chipotle dressing, For Pico De Gallo (recipe given), tomato (diced), onion (diced), lime juice, salt, green chilli, coriander, black beans (boiled), tomato (diced), onion (diced), bell pepper (diced), vegetable oil