Stuffed Mushroom Salad Recipe
Mushrooms marinated in oil, vinegar and seasoning. chilled overnight. Stuffed with fresh vegetables and cheese.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 25 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushroom Salad
- 250 gm whole button mushrooms
- For the overnight marination:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Juice of 2 lemons/ 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the filling ingredients:
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 3 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 red chilly, chopped
- 1 tomato; peeled and de seeded, chopped
- 1 Tbsp shredded spring onion
- 1/2 capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp chopped herbs (Oregano, parsley, thyme)
- 3-4 lemon leaves
How to Make Stuffed Mushroom SaladHideShow Media
Place the mushrooms in a bowl.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano and seasoning.
Pour over the mushrooms, cover and chill over night.
Combine filling ingredients, binding with the drained mushroom liquid.
Season and fill into the mushroom cavities.
Garnish with cheese and herbs before serving.