Paneer Achaari Recipe
How to make Paneer Achaari
About Paneer Achaari: Chunks of cottage cheese tossed in finger licking achaari spices, yogurt and a pinch of sugar.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins 10 seconds
- Prep Time 10 mins 10 seconds
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Paneer Achaari
- 1/2 Kg Paneer (cubed)
- 100 ml Oil
- 4 tsp Fennel seeds (saunf)
- 2 tsp Black mustard seeds (sai)
- 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds (methi daana)
- 1/2 tsp Nigella seeds (onion seeds - Kalonji)
- 1 tsp Garlic-ginger paste
- 2 tsp Zeera (cumin seeds)
- 4 Ground onions
- 8 Green chillies, chopped
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 3 tsp Ginger paste
- 200 ml Curd, whipped
- 3 tsp Dry mango powder
- 2 tsp Kashmiri mirch
- 2 tsp Sugar
How to Make Paneer AchaariHideShow Media
Heat the oil and fry the fennel, fenugreek, nigella and cumin seeds.
After 15-20 seconds, add onions and green chillies. Stir and fry until golden.
Add turmeric powder, garlic and ginger paste. Fry for a minute.
Pour in the yoghurt, dry mango powder, chilli powder, sugar and salt.
Cook until oil separates.
Add paneer with about 150 ml water. Allow it to heat through. Season and serve hot.