How to make Pineapple Cobbler
About Pineapple Cobbler Recipe: A mix of pineapple and strawberries, this mocktail recipe is a refreshing beverage to prepare during the peak summer season. Prepare on a Sunday brunch or to kick start a dinner party.
Ingredients of Pineapple Cobbler
- 6 pcs pineapple chunks
- 15 ml strawberry syrup
- 30 ml pineapple juice
- 15 ml sugar syrup
- soda (to top up)
- for garnishing pineapple slice
- Glass: Pilsner
How to Make Pineapple Cobbler
- 1.Fill a hurricane or hi-ball with crushed ice.
- 2.Add pineapples chunks, strawberry syrup, lime juice and sugar syrup.
- 3.Mash all together and add crushed ice.
- 4.Add an ounce of pineapple juice, top-up with soda.
- 5.Garnish with pineapple slice.
Key Ingredients: pineapple chunks, strawberry syrup, pineapple juice, sugar syrup, soda (to top up), pineapple slice,