How To Make Pumpkin And Coconut Milk Soup
About Pumpkin And Coconut Milk Soup Recipe: A hearty bowl of soup with the flavours of garlic and red onion along with the goodness of vegetable stock, pumpkin and coconut milk, this soup can be your go-to dish for all things delicious and comforting.
Ingredients of Pumpkin And Coconut Milk Soup
- 500 gms fresh pumpkin
- 50 gms red onion
- 20 gms fresh garlic
- 50 gms coconut milk
- 800 gms vegetable stock
- 20 gms olive oil
- 5 gram salt
- 3 gram pepper
How to Make Pumpkin And Coconut Milk Soup
- 1.Cut fresh pumpkin into 5 cm cubes. Then cut red onions into 4 cm and grind the garlic.
- 2.Take the above ingredients in a saucepot with olive oil and sauté at medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 3.Make vegetable stock and stain it then add it in the saucepot.
- 4.Let it simmer for 30 minutes with closed lid. Then remove the lid and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- 5.Remove from heat and add fresh mint leaves.
- 6.Use the hand blender (robot coupe) to blend all the ingredients which are cooked. Season it properly.
You can store the soup in stainless steel container and can use for 2-3 days.
Key Ingredients: fresh pumpkin, red onion, fresh garlic, coconut milk, vegetable stock, olive oil, salt, pepper