How To Make Rajma Kebab
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Rajma Kebab Recipe: A mix of kidney beans and warm spices, wrapped up in gram flour and deep fried to gorgeous brown. Serve these exquisite rajma kebabs to win over your love ones.
Ingredients of Rajma Kebab
- 250 gms rajma
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- A pinch of Chilli powder
- A pinch of Coriander powder
- to taste Salt
- Oil/ghee for frying
- 1 tbsp besan
How to Make Rajma Kebab
- 1.Soak rajma (kidney beans) overnight in water.
- 2.Remove its skin by pouring boiling water over it.
- 3.Grind rajma into a coarse paste.
- 4.Add chopped onion, green chillies, tomatoes, chilli powder, coriander powder, lemon juice, peanuts and salt.
- 5.Now add besan (gram flour) and mix well.
- 6.Mix by hand and work into small rolls.
- 7.Deep fry in hot oil/ghee till golden brown.
The recipe video uses a different quantity of ingredients for representation. You can alter the quantity as per your need.
Key Ingredients: rajma, tomato, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, Lemon (juiced), Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Salt, Oil/ghee for frying, besan