How to make Raw Papaya Cubes
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A healthy raw papaya dessert with the goodness of jaggery and coconut. It is first steamed and then baked to achieve a beautiful golden color.
Ingredients of Raw Papaya Cubes
- 250 gms raw papaya, grated
- 150 gms atta (whole wheat flour)
- 3 tbsp coconut, grated
- 2 tbsp cashew-nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp raisins
- 2 tbsp jaggery
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
How to Make Raw Papaya Cubes
- 1.In a bowl take atta, mix in raw papaya. Knead lightly to make mixture.
- 2.Add grated coconut, chopped cashews, raisins, cardamom powder and jaggery. Mix well.
- 3.Line a flat tin with butter paper or grease it well. Pour the mixture into it and even the edges with a spoon. Steam it for 10 minutes.
- 4.Invert the tin on a baking tray. Decorate with some cashew nuts.
- 5.Bake for 3-4 minutes at 180 degree C
- 6.Cut into cubes and serve.
Key Ingredients: raw papaya, atta (whole wheat flour), coconut, cashew-nuts, raisins, jaggery, cardamom powder