How to make Risotto with Pumpkin and Red Wine
About Risotto with Pumpkin and Red Wine Recipe: A ravishing risotto recipe for your next party. Risotto rice cooked in red wine with pumpkin cubes and puree, makes for a perfect dish for a Sunday brunch.
Ingredients of Risotto with Pumpkin and Red Wine
- 200 gms risotto
- 50 gms butter
- 35 ml olive oil
- 50 gms onion, chopped
- 50 ml red wine
- 200 gms pumpkin cubes
- 1 kg vegetable stock
- 5 gms salt
- 50 gms pumpkin paste
How to Make Risotto with Pumpkin and Red Wine
- 1.Put olive oil and butter in hot non-stick pan. Add onions and slow cook till it is brown. Add Risotto stirring it constantly.
- 2.Put Red wine and a small portion of Vegetable stock, mix it well with the Risotto.
- 3.When half done add pumpkin cubes and pumpkin paste.
- 4.Cook it fully for 15-20 minutes on a slow flame.
- 5.Add some butter before serving as garnish.
Key Ingredients: risotto, butter, olive oil, onion, red wine, pumpkin cubes, vegetable stock, salt, pumpkin paste