Soya Kebabs Recipe
How to make Soya Kebabs
About Soya Kebabs Recipe: Vegetarian kebabs made with soya, bread and aromatic spices.
- Total Cook Time1 hr 15 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time1 hr
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Soya Kebabs
- 2 cups soya granules
- Water to soak soya granules for 1/2 hr at least, then wash and drain
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 4 bread slices, crumbled fine
- 1 Tbsp salt or to taste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp powdered black pepper (pissi kali mirch)
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 2 tsp hari mirch chopped fine or to taste
- 1 tsp chilli powder or to taste
- Oil for pan-frying
- Onion rings and lemon wedges for garnish
How to Make Soya KebabsHideShow Media
Mix all the ingredients except the oil and the garnish ingredients.
Shape the mixture into flat rounds and refrigerate for an hour or so.
Heat oil in a frying pan in a thin layer. Add the shaped rounds and brown over medium heat, first on one side then the other.
Serve garnished with onion rings and lemon wedges, accompanied with a green chutney.