How to make Salmon and Broccoli
Salmon steamed and drizzled with a yummy dressing of spring onions, garlic, ginger and groundnut oil. Blanched broccoli tossed with a sesame seed, soy and ginger dressing. This recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
Ingredients of Salmon and Broccoli
- For Steamed Salmon in Asian Dressing:
- 170x4 gram Fresh salmon
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- Freshly grounded pepper
- 2 Lemons
- 50 ml Groundnut oil
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- For Broccoli with Sesame Seed and Soy and Ginger Dressing:
- 250 gram Broccoli
- 4 tbsp Sesame seed
- 3 cloves Garlic, peeled
- 6 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- Red chilli
How to Make Salmon and Broccoli
- Prepare Steamed Salmon in Asian Dressing:
- 1.Place the salmon on a plate. Make incisions on both sides of the fish.
- 2.Pour about 3 tsp of olive oil over the fish, add salt and pepper. Massage well into the fish.
- 3.Sprinkle lemon zest and place lemon rounds over the fish.
- 4.Now place the plate into the steamer wok and cover it with a big pan. Let it steam for 10-12 minutes.
- Prepare Broccoli with Sesame Seed and Soy and Ginger Dressing:
- 1.Cut off dry ends of the broccoli stock.
- 2.Add broccoli to boiling water and let it steam for about 5 minutes and then drain out the water.
- 3.In a deep pan add 50ml of groundnut oil and leave it to boil.
- 4.In another pan add 4 tbsp of sesame seeds and toast until light brown. Keep it aside in a bowl.
- 5.In the same pan add 2 tbsp of olive oil, add sliced garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Prepare Broccoli Dressing:
- 1.In a bowl, take 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp sesame oil, 3 tbsp soya sauce, juice of 1 lemon and grated ginger.
- 2.Pour this dressing over the steamed broccoli, sprinkle sesame seeds and garlic chips over it.
- Prpeare Salmon Dressing:
- 1.Remove lemon rounds from the fish.
- 2.Sprinkle chopped spring onions, ginger, garlic and red chillies over the fish.
- 3.Pour 1 ladle of boiling groundnut oil over the fish.
- 4.Cover the fish with broccoli.
Fresh salmon, Olive oil, Salt
, Freshly grounded pepper, Lemons, Groundnut oil, Sesame oil, Broccoli
, Sesame seed, Garlic
, Soya sauce, Lemon
, Spring onions, Ginger
, Red chilli