How to make Strawberry Rasgulla Dome
About Strawberry Rasgulla Dome Recipe: Traditional Indian dessert, Rasgulla, is loved and relished by everyone across all age groups. Here is a delectable dessert recipe made with rasgullas, to prepare on special occasions. Rasgulla wrapped into a dome with strawberry puree, white chocolate, whipping cream and gelatine leaves. Frozen and covered with red glaze, rasgulla dome is then served with boondi strusel.
Ingredients of Strawberry Rasgulla Dome
- 500 gms strawberry puree
- 350 gms white chocolate
- 25 gms gelatine leaves
- 500 gms whipping cream
- 24 nos rasgulla
- 150 gms raspberry puree
- 300 gms unsalted butter
- 200 gms gram flour
- 100 gms castor sugar
- 200 gms ghee
- 300 gms lemon
- 100 gms liquid glucose
How to Make Strawberry Rasgulla Dome
- 1.Warm strawberry puree and white chocolate together.
- 2.Fold it with whipping cream and soaked gelatine leaves.
- 3.Make a dome with a rasgulla in the centre and keep it to freeze.
- 4.Glaze the dish with a red glaze.
- 5.Serve it along with a boondi strusel, raspberry curd and mint spring.
Key Ingredients: strawberry puree, white chocolate, gelatine leaves, whipping cream, rasgulla, raspberry puree, unsalted butter, gram flour, castor sugar, ghee, lemon, liquid glucose