How to make Thai Yellow Curry Paste
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Authentic yellow curry paste used in a wide variety of dishes. Store in an airtight container.
Ingredients of Thai Yellow Curry Paste
- 1/2 Lemongrass , sliced
- 2 Yellow Chillies (dried)
- 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Ginger, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander, powdered
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Kaffir Lime Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
How to Make Thai Yellow Curry Paste
- 1.Place all ingredients in a blender and blend well to a paste.
- 2.Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks (or longer).
- 3.To use right away, place paste in a wok with some vegetable oil.
- 4.Stir fry until fragrant (about one minute), then add some coconut milk plus some more lemongrass stalk.
- 5.Add meat, chicken or tofu or vegetables and cook till tender.
Lemongrass , Yellow Chillies (dried), Onion
, Coriander, Mustard Seeds
, Fish Sauce
, Turmeric Powder, Brown Sugar
, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Lemon Juice
, Coconut Milk