Thandai Phirni Recipe
A festival is incomplete without special desserts and delicacies, and Holi makes it merrier as gorging on rich and savoury dishes is an add on to the carnival of colours. To make your celebrations extra sweet, here is a unique recipe that would brighten up your spirits.This Thandai Phirni is a twist on the traditional Phirni recipe.
- Total Cook Time 50 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 40 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Thandai Phirni
- 250 Gram Milk, full cream
- 1/2 cup Rice (soaked in water for at least 3 hours)
- 2 Cardamoms (crushed,pods/seeds)
- 15-20 strands Saffron (soaked in 2 tbsp milk)
- 3 tbsp Thandai masala powder
- 1 cup Sugar (adjustable)
- 2 tbsp Almonds & Pista, sliced
How to Make Thandai PhirniHideShow Media
Read and try more of our Holi recipes here.