How to make Tomato Egg Stir-Fry
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
This recipe is full of nutrition, taste and gives you a good amount of energy for the day. With just a few ingredients, this recipe is easy to make and has many health benefits to it.
Ingredients of Tomato Egg Stir-Fry
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
How to Make Tomato Egg Stir-Fry
- 1.Take two eggs and slightly scramble them on a pan. Then keep it aside.
- 2.Now take some oil in a pan and add ginger-garlic paste, chopped onions, and masalas.
- 3.To this add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- 4.Then throw in the scrambled eggs and combine everything. Serve with bread and enjoy!
Eggs , Tomato
, Ginger-garlic paste , Red chilli powder , Salt and Pepper as per taste