How to make Tricolor Cheesecake
About Tricolor Cheesecake Recipe: A fresh and delicious Greek dish, cheesecake is one dessert that you can never say no to! With layers of cream cheese topped on biscuits to relish, this is a favourite one across all age groups. Here is a tricolor special cheesecake made with edible food colors, prepare this delectable dessert at home and relish with family and friends.
Ingredients of Tricolor Cheesecake
- 800 gms cream cheese
- 500 gms icing sugar
- 8 nos egg yolk
- 15 gms corn flour
- 15 gms refined flour
- 200 gms fresh cream
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 150 gms cookie crumbs
- 75 gms butter
How to Make Tricolor Cheesecake
- 1.Preheat the oven to 130 C. Grease and line the base of a cake tin.
- 2.Place the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin to fine crumbs.
- 3.Melt the butter and add the biscuit crumbs, stir to combine. Place in the base of the cake tin and spread in an even layer, then flatten it.
- 4.Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until it turns golden. Remove and leave to cool while you prepare the filling.
- 5.In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth then add the sour cream, vanilla essence and flour. Gradually add the eggs and vanilla essence beating well between each addition.
- 6.Pour the cream cheese mix on the biscuit base then bake in the oven for 45 mins to 130 C. The cheesecake should be just set with a slight wobble and should still be cream on top with just a slight golden hint around the edges.
- 7.Once the cheesecake is cooked, turn off the oven and prop open the door and leave the cheesecake to cool in the oven- this prevents the top from cracking.
- 8.Once the oven is cool you can remove the cheesecake to cool completely before removing from the tin.
Key Ingredients: cream cheese, icing sugar, egg yolk, corn flour, refined flour, fresh cream, Few drops of vanilla essence, cookie crumbs, butter