How to make Tricolour Chicken Dumplings
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Tricolor Chicken Dumplings Recipe: The all-time favourite snack, dumplings, dipped in the flavour of patriotism! Relish these delicious dumplings at the comfort of your home.
Ingredients of Tricolor Chicken Dumplings
- For filling:
- 300 gms chicken (minced)
- 80 gms onion, chopped
- 30 gms ginger, finely chopped
- 20 gms spring onion
- 5 ml sesame oil
- 10 ml salad oil
- to taste salt
- to taste chicken seasoning
- 5 ml dark soy sauce
- For dough:
- 150 refined flour
- 1 tbsp spinach paste
- 1 tbsp carrot paste
- Water (for mixing)
How to Make Tricolor Chicken Dumplings
- 1.In a bowl, mix all ingredients of chicken filling and keep aside.
- 2.Knead the refined flour with a different paste till it forms a firm dough and keep aside.
- 3.Roll the dough into thin 5-inch rounds.
- 4.Fill some filling in each round.
- 5.Bring the edges together and twist to seal it.
- 6.Steam for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with different types of sauce
Key Ingredients: chicken (minced), onion, ginger, spring onion, sesame oil, salad oil, salt, chicken seasoning, dark soy sauce, refined flour, spinach paste, carrot paste, Water (for mixing)