How To Make Tricolour Dimsums
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Tricolor Dimsums Recipe: The most loved food of the far east- dimsum meets the Indian tricolor and creates this delicious dish by Chef Devesh of Lord of the Drinks Meadow.
Ingredients of Tricolor Dimsums
- 100 gms thigh minced chicken
- 5 gms green chilli
- 5 gms fresh coriander
- 5 gms oyster sauce
- 5 gms sesame oil
- to taste salt
- 2 gms broth powder
- 2 gms white pepper powder
How to Make Tricolor Dimsums
- 1.Take minced chicken in a bowl, add chilly, coriander, oyster sauce and seasoning.
- 2.Mix it properly then make dough of dimsums with flour and milk.
- 3.Make it smoothly, take small balls and spread.
- 4.Put the filling in dough and steam well for 4 minutes and serve it hot.
Also read about our breakfast recipes that you can enjoy on the Republic day holiday.
Key Ingredients: thigh minced chicken, green chilli, fresh coriander, oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt, broth powder, white pepper powder