How To Make Ugadi Pachadi
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Ugadi Pachadi Recipe: This tantalising pachadi made with tamarind, raw mango and the goodness of neem with jaggery is a treat you just can't miss!
Ingredients of Ugadi Pachadi
- 1-1.5 tsp tamarind pulp
- 1.5 cup water
- 2.5 tbsp raw mango (cut into small chunks)
- 2 tsp neem flower
- Jaggery (as per taste)
- Salt (as per taste)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder/black pepper powder
How to Make Ugadi Pachadi
- 1.Soak the tamarind pulp in water. Mix well.
- 2.Add chopped jaggery and mix until dissolved.
- 3.Now add raw mango and neem flower and mix.
- 4.Add salt and red chilli powder/black pepper powder and give a final mix.
Key Ingredients: tamarind pulp , water , raw mango (cut into small chunks), neem flower, Jaggery (as per taste), Salt (as per taste), red chilli powder/black pepper powder