How to make White Chocolate and Lemon Pastry
About White Chocolate and Lemon Pastry Recipe: Season of love is often celebrated by delectable desserts that you relish with the special someone. Here is another delicious dessert, made with white chocolate and a tang of lemon, that you can prepare this valentine and enjoy the season of love.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Lemon Pastry
- 135 gms white chocolate
- 170 gms fresh cream
- 285 gms whip cream
- 1 nos vanilla bean
- 10 gms vanilla extract
- 145 gms cream cheese
- 12 gms gelatin
- 5 nos lemon
- 250 gms egg yolk
- 185 gms butter
- 185 gms castor sugar
How to Make White Chocolate and Lemon Pastry
- 1.For lemon curd, cook sugar and butter on a double boiler. Add eggs and whisk well along with egg yolks when butter gets melted.
- 2.Cook it for about one hour. Add lemon juice slowly.
- 3.Let it thicken. Remove from range. Cool.
- 4.For white chocolate cremeaux, boil cream with vanilla. Add to chocolate.
- 5.Add bloomed gelatin. Emulsify.
- 6.Add whip cream and vanilla extract into the mix.
- 7.Cover and rest. Add cream cheese to mix and whip to medium peak.
- 8.Pour it heart shape designer mould. Freeze.
- 9.Scoop from the center. Fill lemon curd. Place vanilla cake sponge.
- 10.Garnish with small chocolate hearts.
Key Ingredients: white chocolate, fresh cream, whip cream, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, cream cheese, gelatin, lemon, egg yolk, butter, castor sugar